Vegan Chocolate Avocado Pudding Pie
My dear friend, Lauren, who is the owner of Be You Be Wholesome created this recipe to use with our Almond Nut Pie Crust. It is delicious and didn’t last more than 2 days in their fridge! Please be sure to check out her Instagram @beyoubewholesome…I promise you, you’ll be inspired.
- 1 Ruffled Apron Foods Almond Nut Crust, BAKED
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Dash of sea salt
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (optional)
- Chocolate pieces for topping
- Remove Ruffled Apron Foods Almond Nut Crust from freezer. Let thaw while oven preheats to 375F. Once preheated, bake for 10-14 minutes or until almonds are golden brown. Let cool while you make your filling.
- For chocolate avocado filling: Place all ingredients (except chocolate pieces) into a mixing bowl and use a hand mixer to whip ingredients together (you can also use a food processor). Once your crust has cooled, place mixture into crust and top with shaved chocolate.
- Serve immediately, or for best results, place in fridge until set. Enjoy with or without coconut whipped cream.