It has finally started to feel like Fall here in San Diego! I love the crisp air, leaves changing and all things pumpkin. This Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe is delicious and will be made a few more times around Thanksgiving.
- 1 Ruffled Apron Foods Almond Nut Crust, THAWED
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Dash of cloves
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat on low cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Blend in eggs one at a time.
- Remove 1 cup of the batter and spread into an unbaked Ruffled Apron Foods Almond Nut Crust.
- Add pumpkin, cinnamon, and cloves to the remaining batter and stir gently until well blended.
- Carefully spread over the batter in crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, or until center is almost set, center should shake like jello.
- Allow to cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. If desired, top with whipped cream.
From Inception, Ruffled Apron Foods, with a passion for delivering happiness, set out to create products everyone could enjoy with piece of mind.
We purposely select our ingredients to provide our customers with an all-natural, simple, and healthy alternative to pie crusts, pies and quiches.