Chocolate Pudding Pie
This is the infamous recipe where the journey began. It will most likely be the easiest recipe you ever make! Simple and delicious.
- 1 Ruffled Apron Foods Almond Nut Crust, BAKED
- 1.5 oz. box chocolate cook & serve pudding
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine pudding mix and milk into a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a full boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Take off heat and stir in vanilla and chocolate chips. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Pour into a pre-baked and cooled, Ruffled Apron Foods Almond Nut Crust.
- Cover with plastic wrap so it touches the surface of the pie.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.
- Top with whipped cream and enjoy!